As an arts psychotherapist, tutor and multi-arts practitioner, I have worked creatively with people of all ages and abilities for over twenty years. I have worked as a psychotherapist in voluntary sector services, private practice and NHS settings with individuals and groups.
My experience includes:
- Perinatal psychotherapy with mums and babies
- Trauma psychotherapy with refugees and asylum seekers
- Short and long-term arts psychotherapy
- Art and drama therapy groups
- Creative arts workshops in hospitals, schools and community centres
- Developing therapeutic arts and emotional wellbeing programmes
I am based in Stroud and am passionate about creating a welcoming and safe environment in which you can explore the issues which are affecting you.
Qualifications and Training
MA (Hons) & Diploma in Integrative Arts Psychotherapy
Diploma in the Therapeutic & Educational Use of Arts
Child Therapeutic Skills
LOCN Certificate: Working With Substance Misusers
BA (Hons) Drama and Theatre Arts