I offer one-to-one psychotherapy or counselling on a short or long-term basis. This can involve a specific trauma-informed approach such as EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing), elements from the multi arts approach or be talking-based; the choice is yours.
What can you expect from the process?
I aim to help you identify and explore the underlying causes behind behaviours you would like to change. This will usually involve you exploring relevant emotions, thoughts, memories and beliefs. We might use a particular art-form or just talk.
How we relate to each other can provide useful information for you, in a non-judgemental way. Confidentiality and professional boundaries create a safe space for you to be heard.
Sessions last for 50 minutes, 1 hour or 90 minutes, and take place on a weekly or fortnightly basis. The process can be short-term (twelve weeks or less), focusing on specific issues and goals, or more long-term and open.
Please contact me to discuss fees.
Reduced-rate sessions may be available if you are on a low income.
Please do not let cost deter you from getting the help you need.
Group Work & Training
I offer experiential workshops and training to groups of all kinds. I enjoy using a multi arts approach to facilitate personal development and explore specific themes.
Examples of training and group work include:
- Devising therapeutic programmes tailored to the needs of specific client groups such as vulnerable young people.
- Art and drama therapy groups for young adults with learning difficulties and psychiatric patients.
- Continuing professional development (CPD) training to other therapists.
- Specialist training for support workers and care staff.
- Creative arts training in carnival arts, costume design, mask-making, theatre, storytelling and puppetry.
Contact me about bespoke training for your organisation, company or community group. I am happy to travel within Gloucestershire and beyond for workshops and training.