I offer one-to-one Multi Arts Psychotherapy on a short or long-term basis. If you would prefer talking without the added arts option, I offer counselling and psychotherapy.
What can you expect from the process?
I aim to help you identify and explore the underlying causes behind behaviours you would like to change. This will usually involve you exploring relevant emotions, thoughts, memories and beliefs. We might use a particular art-form or just talk.
How we relate to each other can provide useful information for you, in a non-judgemental way. Confidentiality and professional boundaries create a safe space for you to be heard.
Sessions last for 50 minutes and take place on a weekly basis. The process can be short-term (twelve weeks or less), focusing on specific issues and goals, or more long-term and open.
I charge £50 per session.
Reduced-rate sessions may be available if you are on a low income.
Please do not let cost deter you from getting the help you need.
Group Work & Training
I offer experiential workshops and training to groups of all kinds. I enjoy using a multi arts approach to facilitate personal development and explore specific themes.
Examples of training and group work include:
- Devising therapeutic programmes tailored to the needs of specific client groups such as older adults living with dementia and vulnerable young people.
- Art and drama therapy groups for young adults with learning difficulties and psychiatric patients.
- Motherhood workshop.
- Continuing professional development (CPD) training to other therapists.
- Training for care staff working, focused on person-centred approaches and using therapeutic skills.
- Creative arts training in carnival arts, costume design, mask-making, theatre, storytelling and puppetry.
Contact me about bespoke training for your organisation, company or community group. I am happy to travel within Gloucestershire and beyond for workshops and training.